ROUTE OF MAP OF FLAVOURS
- Homemade, light sourdough bread with seeds.
- Duck rillette of orange and fennel with orange liqueur Cointreau flavour. Slow-roasted long-roasted Barbary duck, thoroughly boned and rolled with a wooden spoon into a duck cream.
- Rabbit liver pate with freshly picked garlic, fennel seeds and dark bitter chocolate. Caramel butter.
- Asian improvisation for pate. Duck liver, corn chicken, galangal root, ginger, fenugreek. It goes so well with cherries. Smells fantastic. What a trip! I'll cover it with port jelly.
- Cherry, apricot, grainy mustard, pink peppercorns and spring onion chutney. With chilli that will, without question, tickle the palate.
- Chorizo terrine with Thuringian pork, dates and mangoes. Fantastic as a cold snack. And on a lazy day, you can pop it in the oven, throw in some potatoes and have a wonderful dinner!
- Salmon pate. Wild Icelandic salmon, lightly smoked using the lemon laurel sprigs from Cyprus. We'll spread a secret blend of our signature tonka bean and eight peppercorns, then turn it into a custard.