Dear friend, we are delighted to see you here!
Audrutė is a place where you take time to enjoy each bite. Therefore we recommend pre-order appetisers while making a table reservation.
Available time slots will appear while making a table reservation. If you cannot see your desired time slot, it means we are fully booked.
Our working hours:
I I – VI 12:00 – 00:00 (16.00 – 18:00 siesta)
VII 12.00 – 18.00
Everyday (except Sunday) from 4-6 PM, we have a siesta, during which our team is preparing for the evening, and we do not accept any orders.
Please pay attention to the start and end times of your reservation. Your table is reserved for 2 hours; if you wish to book a table for a longer period, please get in touch with our team.
In the summer season, we suggest booking a space where you would wish to spend the whole evening. The system will select the table automatically. Unfortunately, due to high occupancy, we will not always be able to change the table upon your preferences. stalą ne visada galėsime pakeisti.
Let us introduce the spaces for your reservations:
- The Champagne Terrace is tucked under the shade of olive trees. It is open only during summer.
- The Yard Terrace welcomes you in the company of the bluest window blinds in the area. Open only during summer.
- The Greenhouse – a place to savour chocolate Napoleon’s cake while counting the raindrops on a see-through roof. Opened for special events and depending on weather conditions.
- The Forest Terrace awaits with the romantic lightbulbs tangled above in trees and sea-chatter across the pines. Open only during summer.
- The Inside of House – a caring space of Audrutė’s heart.
Please be informed that we will hold the table for 15 minutes. If you wish to cancel or change the reservation, please update your booking on the website or by phone: +370 648 82007
You shall receive a confirmation via email or text message right after the booking.
To book a table for a group of 8 or more guests, please get in touch with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be waiting you at our home!
Come in being good. Walk away even better.